skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love birthdays
Birthdays are such a wonderful thing to me. It doesn't have to be my birthday, anyone's special day excites me. I love on that one day doing everything I can to make them feel extra special and loved and I am lucky my friends and family do too. I have a great support system who each took time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday and I am so thankful for that! A lot of people dread that day, they only think of it as getting another year older. I definitely do not share that sentiment. Birthdays to me are a chance to look back on the past year and reflect and thank God for all the the wonderful things he has done for you.This past year was a whirlwind, amazing and full of changes. Sitting here in my apartment, it's surprising how much difference a year makes in your life. In this year of my life, I moved out of my house that I'd lived in for 23 years, moved to a new city, became an aunt for the first time, got married and changed jobs! Wow, talk about change!! So 23 years down, on to year 24. Can't wait to see what's in store for me :)
My canvas print that Joseph got me for my b-day to hang in our apartment. I cannot wait until it gets here!!!
Love,JoAnna
No comments:
Post a Comment